1. What is intellectual property? Intellectual property is what you think so it is creation from your mind.
2. What 4 things make up intellectual property? the 4 things that make up intellectual property are.
A literary or artistic work
A name, symbol or image used in business
3. What does copyright protect and how long does the protection last?
copyright is 70 years after the copyrighter has died so they can still protect their legacy.
4. What is the organisation in the UK who manage Intellectual Property
IPO intellectual property office.
5. What does IP stand for?
6. Give examples of the type of work that is covered, ie musical works?
7. Why does copyright matter to you?
To me copyright is something that protects all your media content so that any outsider cant steal your idea and use your personal photos and videos or evan your work such as posters documents.
8. You own intellectual property if you...
My animation I made on level 1 about a train track barrier being broke and the train runs over him I created this animation so it is my own intellectual property. also you can own it by buying the product.